Tuesday 30 November 2010

Do Bukisa pay out or are they a scam?

Writing content is a good way to make an honest but relatively small online income, if you are clever about it then you can re-post the same work on several different sites and make extra money out of it.

Bukisa are more similar to Helium with the type of articles present and they have a system of earning based on what is known as the Bukisa Index. The Bukisa Index seems to pay around $3.40 for 1000 page views according to various sources, however although some people do claim to have been paid out online, I'm yet to know a reliable source that has informed me that they've been paid from this Israeli based site.

I've signed up and posted some stuff and I'll be sure to let you know what the situation is, once I've made payout.

No comments:

 
© 2009 An Online Journey to the Bank. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz