Monday 25 November 2013

Is Bubblews a Scam? They closed my account


The latest writing website on the market is Bubblews, they claim that 'the days of sharing ad revenue with the content creators is over', but for how long? Bubblews appears to be a bit of a pyramid scheme. Some people are getting paid out, certainly enough to keep people signing up and keep writing. There is also a downside and a lot of people are very vocal about it.

Out of interest I went over there and set up an account. I read the terms of using the site and steered clear from stealing content or any of the obvious things that would get you thrown off a website like that. I wrote two rather straight forward posts about football on different days. A few days later I logged in and it wouldn't accept my password, I tried to click on 'forgot my password' and I was told that no such account existed. I checked the links to my old posts and they had been deleted, the account was no where to be seen and the $3.00 I had accumulated had vanished in to thin dust.

I had no explanation and never received a reply from them. Even if for some reason they are not a scam, they could do this to anyone at any time. So if you're getting a payout, milk them for what they are worth but be aware that they could pull the income from you at any time, so don't put too much heart into it. 

No comments:

 
© 2009 An Online Journey to the Bank. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz