Tuesday 3 December 2013

Rejected by WebAnswers.com? Why?

I recently made an attempt to sign up to Web Answers. Webanswers.com is basically the equivalent to Yahoo Questions but they actually pay you a slice of the advertising revenue when you give the best answer. Some people defraud them by establishing other accounts, writing a question and then answering it with another of their accounts. Of course Web Answers are keen to crack down on this understandably but I know it happens as I've seen people boasting about it. It skews the results of the question and gives them a pay day.

Well unlike these folks, my intentions were honourable. I just wanted to test out earning some money on the site and report back the results and yet I was rejected (each application is vetted).

Well here's why..

http://www.webanswers.com/member-agreement.cfm

I'm on the list of banned countries. It seems a bit racist but ultimately it's their perogative. Perhaps they simply can't pay people residing in those countries? 

No comments:

 
© 2009 An Online Journey to the Bank. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz